Learn the Foundations of Leadership and Leading from Where You Are
Leadership is not position-oriented; learn how we can be the best leader we can be from wherever we may be. Everyone has the potential to lead successfully, regardless of the position they hold and the title they have. Be ready today by leading from right where you are and with all that you have. When it comes to leadership, there is no magic formula or a single way of doing things.
- Develop your organization’s Vision, Values, and Purpose.
- Develop your own “leader’s compass” to guide your leadership actions.
- Learn the differences between leadership and management.
- Learn how to set goals and develop the priorities for achieving the vision, living the values, and performing purposefully.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities while setting expectations for achieving goals and priorities.
- Find out how to position leadership to develop a culture of passionate people committed to trust, integrity, and respect.
- Develop a flow of communication that is open, respectful, problem-solving, and accountability-based.
- Use of the Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Behavior Profile.
- Build a team of cohesive leaders living the five behavioral principles that every team must embrace.
- Use of the Intégro Employee Passion Survey.
- Establish the leadership pathway of Create, Advance, Strategize, Execute, and Evaluate to keep your organization on the vision achievement pathway.
- Advancing your leadership by learning: Delegation, How to Avoid Micromanaging, Strategic Planning, Decision Making, Accountability Management, Time Management, and Motivation.