I’m really excited to announce that I will once again be attending the annual AADOM conference in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona. As an international dental speaker and consultant, I am living the credo that school is never out for a professional. While classes may be starting for most of our kids, education should be a lifelong pursuit for those in the dental field. I attend this very important conference every year to enhance my knowledge so I can be a better coach, guide, and mentor for my practices and bring these learnings to my audiences as a speaker.
Whether you’re an office assistant or office manager, I can’t recommend enough the importance of attending conferences like the AADOM conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. Even with over 30 years of experience, I can glean new insight and am enthusiastic about the courses I’ve registered for this year. Please do say hi if you’ll be attending any of the following:
- Learn how to rock your role as the office leader
- Keynote address: The funny thing about stress
- How to co-lead with your doctor and elevate your team
- Dental Spouse Business Network (DSBN) Session
- Deliver WOW service, Differentiate why you and your office
- Let’s get real: real life training on the things successful office managers do
- Insurance Insiders super panel
While the 13th Annual Dental Management Conference is sold out, you can get on the waiting list and more information by visiting their website. Check out my calendar of events for my speaking schedule. You may also contact me directly through cindyishimoto.com to schedule a consultation.