Creating Practice ExcellenceA Total Systems Approach
Collections down and accounts receivable up. Do you know why? You can’t deposit excuses.
Your numbers may be talking even screaming at you, are you listening?
Frustration and stress are clear indicators of management system shortfalls, but nothing screams “crisis” louder than a practice that is struggling financially.
Creating Practice Excellence: A Total Systems Approach
Choose Course Emphasis from these Practice Mastery Pathways:
- What You Don’t Know WILL Hurt You…
- Broken Appointments: The Black Holes of Scheduling Success
- Collecting Your Due
- Increase practice productivity and profitability by learning to effectively manage systems
- Identify methods for utilizing technology fully to boost service and improve efficiency
- Enhance what you say, how and when you say it: improving the effectiveness of communications
- Learn the best system to keep the backbone of your practice (continuing care) strong
- Understand strategic planning: organizing and taking your vision into reality