It takes knowledge, flexibility and effective systems to successfully navigate a challenging economy, advancing insurance dominance, and fluctuating patient populations.
What you don’t know CAN hurt you, your patients and the practice!
Cindy Ishimoto is passionate about cultivating self-directed leaders who help their practices flourish. She wants her audience members to know that they CAN make a change and grow as a professional, a leader, and self-directed individual. Cindy’s presentations focus on helping practices establish systems that balance serving patients, profitability and enjoyment of the profession. Her enthusiasm, expertise and energy make her one of the most influential speakers and consultants in dentistry today. Cindy understands that repetition is the key to learning, and her creative presentations ensure this happens.
Creating Practice Excellence: A Total Systems Approach
Choose Course Emphasis from these Practice Mastery Pathways:
- What You Don’t Know WILL Hurt You…
- Broken Appointments: The Black Holes of Scheduling Success
- Collecting Your Due
- Increase practice productivity and profitability by learning to effectively manage systems
- Identify methods for utilizing technology fully to boost service and improve efficiency
- Enhance what you say, how and when you say it: improving the effectiveness of communications
- Learn the best system to keep the backbone of your practice (continuing care) strong
- Understand strategic planning: organizing and taking your vision into reality
Field of Dreams: Key Players, Stars and Superstars
The potential for the success of a practice is directly proportional to the effort put in by the team.
- Learn enhanced effectiveness skills for accomplishing tasks by improving relationships with others
- Develop communication techniques for turning conflict into cooperation
- Understand the roles attitude, commitment, trust and respect play in success
- Explore how goal setting and problem solving skills increase efficiency
- Hone time management and delegation skills
- Boost your hiring IQ: finding keepers and hiring winners
- Illuminate the importance of job descriptions and growth conferences in creating peak performers
Spouses in the Practice: To Be or Not To Be
There is no one who cares more about the success of the practice than the spouse.
- Understand how to create a spouse job description that is essential for the well-being of the practice
- Learn critical principles for becoming a master of leadership and communication skills
- Explore how behavior affects communication success and perceptions of who we are
- Discover what your practice monitors indicate and strategies for enhancing management systems
- Learn how to run the dental practice as business partners, and how to plan the business with intention
The Generational Divide: Linking the Generations
Strategies for Generational Synchronicity in the Dental Practice
- Learn how each generation differs in learning styles, values, perceptions, and preferences
- Explore strategies for improving multi-generational team performance
- Understand how and why to attract, retain and create relationships with each generation of patients to help them move forward with care
- Improve inter-generational communications and increase case acceptance by understanding differences and how to match preferences
- Develop verbal and relationship skills to manage generational differences that increase quality and productivity, reduces conflict, and maximizes the contributions of all team members
- Describe systems, tools, procedures, and processes that help to bridge the generational divide in the modern dental practice for greater workplace satisfaction and practice profitability