Get to know Cindy Ishimoto: the speaker you can count on to fill your meeting rooms with attendees raving about her courses. Featuring 5 minutes of her most sought-after program Narrowing the Generation Gap.
The single greatest advantage any dental practice can achieve is organizational health.
To run a practice effectively, leaders must be able to strategize, set vision and priorities, build relationships, influence others, and make things happen.
Cindy Ishimoto is passionate about cultivating self-directed leaders who help their practices flourish. Experience Matters: Having coached, trained, and delivered presentations for over 35 years Cindy knows how to deliver proven results. She is well known for her expertise in developing leaders, creating passionate teams and a positive workplace cultures.
Cindy is a highly sought after international speaker known for her unique ability to excite, engage and motivate audiences. If you are looking for a speaker who delivers great content with heart and soul, then Cindy is the perfect choice.
Narrowing the Generation Gap
How to have a team of all ages find common ground
- Explore strategies for improving multi-generational team performance
- Improve inter-generational communications and increase case acceptance by understanding the generational common ground
- Develop verbal and relationship skills to manage generational differences that increase quality and productivity, reduces conflict, and maximizes the contributions of all team members
- Learn to focus on individual strengths rather than on generational differences for greater workplace satisfaction and practice profitability
Transformational Teamwork: Growing Leaders at Every Level
Develop a high-performance culture that will light a fire within team members rather than under them.
- To understand the employee passion pyramid. Learn leadership skills to create passionate employees.
- Learn the difference between engagement and passion.
- To understand the foundations for a culture of trust and personal responsibility.
- To learn how to support the practice to build stronger trust relationships with dentists, team members and patients.
- To learn how to support dentist leaders in being flexible and grow their ability to build trust within their practice.
- Walk away with the action steps necessary to create lasting behavior change and empowering team performance.
Lead the Way: Maximize Your Leadership Potential
Leadership is the process of influencing others to work toward a mutually desired vision
Would being a better leader of your practice make a difference?
Learn How to:
- This program builds the capacity of the leader to drive their own development with simple, practical and immediately applicable strategies for the participants.
- Align your practice and team through the 7 processes that lead to organizational health.
- Grow leaders at every level by addressing needs that ignite passion.
- Develop a high-performance team through raising the trust level..
Micromanaging: Let it go
The best leaders are those who have sense enough to pick good people to do what they want done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
- Understand the micromanagement challenges and learn the keys to avoiding micromanaging your team.
- Learn effective delegation and empowerment techniques.
- Learn how TRUST creates a culture of passionate self-directed employees
- Learn how to create an atmosphere of open communications